• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

I went after a couple but lost on both.

Yeah, I lost more than I won but there were some deals to be had. Some of the ultra high grade prices were very strong IMHO, but a lot of the sub-9.2 material was quite reasonable in the titles I was watching.

Looks like it has a good shot at 8.0.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u I missed so many boardies at Chicago. I searched the floor for Sharon and several others, but never bumped heads. I will resolve this problem next year though, and Goom still rules.

DR.X

SHOWCASE6003-1.jpg

I love the "paws" of the water creature. :applause:

So did any boardies win any of the Pre-Hero in the August Clink auction? This was my prize...

RADF0ADC2010811_104951.jpg

I love the "paws" of the water creature. :applause:

So did any boardies win any of the Pre-Hero in the August Clink auction? This was my prize...

RADF0ADC2010811_104951.jpg

Every copy of this issue that I have seen has this miscut where the top is narrower than the bottom. I don't know if they are all from the same set that I have or if the miscut is more wide spread.

Every copy of this issue that I have seen has this miscut where the top is narrower than the bottom. I don't know if they are all from the same set that I have or if the miscut is more wide spread.

Lots of the Pre-Hero Marvels I have seen have goofy miscuts like that. TOS #34 is one in particular that I have seen a lot of miscuts like you describe for the #12.

(thumbs u I missed so many boardies at Chicago. I searched the floor for Sharon and several others, but never bumped heads. I will resolve this problem next year though, and Goom still rules.

DR.X

SHOWCASE6003-1.jpg

Beautiful copy. :applause:

DR.X

SHOWCASE6003-1.jpg

Beautiful copy. :applause:

AWESOME book Tim! :headbang:

And the two guys in the window under his wing, what the hell happened to their legs?
They have to kneel because of the *spoon* architect.

A little early for the Silver Age but I got this a couple of auctions ago on CLink. Wicked misaligned cover, but it's not like there's a lot of copies to choose from.

RADC9B57201038_144420.jpg