• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Just got this today :banana:

Proto-Watcher]

Congrats on getting such a nice copy of a great issue! :applause: Is it in a CGC slab BTW ?

I bought a raw 7.0 copy last Christmas.

Thanks! Yeah, It's slabbed.

I have scans now...

Very nice copy! Let me ask you, what's so interesting about these Protos that has the Watcher so enthralled? :baiting:

I think he's just having a pointing contest with the old fart in the bottom left. hm

lol I think gramps is the head of the Pointers Union. I know the Watcher is immortal by our standards, but I think he's in for a Battle Royale!!!!!!!!! :sumo: :sumo: :sumo:

Proto-Watcher]

Congrats on getting such a nice copy of a great issue! :applause: Is it in a CGC slab BTW ?

I have scans now...

Very nice copy! Let me ask you, what's so interesting about these Protos that has the Watcher so enthralled? :baiting:

I think he's just having a pointing contest with the old fart in the bottom left. hm

lol I think gramps is the head of the Pointers Union. I know the Watcher is immortal by our standards, but I think he's in for a Battle Royale!!!!!!!!! :sumo: :sumo: :sumo:

Nah, Immortality means he can point for all eternity, the old fart has what..10 years left? Max! ... Watcher's got this one in the bag

Proto-Watcher]

I have scans now...

Nah, Immortality means he can point for all eternity, the old fart has what..10 years left? Max! ... Watcher's got this one in the bag [/quote

:gossip: Old fart is also Odin in disguise. BTW, would it kill you to play along? Yeeesh! doh!

Proto-Watcher]

I have scans now...

Nah, Immortality means he can point for all eternity, the old fart has what..10 years left? Max! ... Watcher's got this one in the bag [/quote

:gossip: Old fart is also Odin in disguise. BTW, would it kill you to play along? Yeeesh! doh!

Yeah well if Odin is the old fart I gotta assume that all this time the watcher has actually been loki hm which means the dude in the hat is actually..... Dr. Donald Blake :o

Seeing that Strange Tales 68 reminded me of my first two submissions

ST68CGC.jpg

And, until recently, the only graded copy (a 6.0 just sold on heritage or comiclink)

ST60CGC.jpg

Both books I've had for a while, but wanted to get them graded. Planning on doing more when I get the time and money.....

Seeing that Strange Tales 68 reminded me of my first two submissions

ST68CGC.jpg

And, until recently, the only graded copy (a 6.0 just sold on heritage or comiclink)

ST60CGC.jpg

Both books I've had for a while, but wanted to get them graded. Planning on doing more when I get the time and money.....

Very nice! :headbang:

Nice books! Amazing Adventures has some of the greatest pre-hero stories. SSERPO is one of the best!

Agree! I'm still kicking myself for passing on a splash page from that story many years ago. I can't see AA #6 without a little twinge of regret.