• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

well this is a little bit like following a ferrari with a buick and a lada :insane:

If those are just Buicks then I'm collecting rusted out Yugos.

Or cubes of rusted out Yugos.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything like that :sorry: I just meant that it was tough to follow Rich's act!

Actually I am just about to order a bunch of lower grade readers to enjoy some of these books without deslabbing. I was originally going to deslab every single book but I am rethinking that.

It's good! I knew how you meant it, just trying for a funny.

Good idea about the readers; I just got a TOS #9 and while reading it I discovered that it was the first appearance of Chondu; a minor character that showed up in The Defenders mag back when I was reading it. I got a huge kick out of that, and I'd have never known if my copy was slabbed.

It's good! I knew how you meant it, just trying for a funny.

Good idea about the readers; I just got a TOS #9 and while reading it I discovered that it was the first appearance of Chondu; a minor character that showed up in The Defenders mag back when I was reading it. I got a huge kick out of that, and I'd have never known if my copy was slabbed.

...also drawn by Johnny Quest creator Doug Wildey!

hopefully my last post for a while :insane:

A prince among men, a king amongst mummies! Top corner bugs me a bit but after Rich let me buy his nice mummy book I wanted to pair 'em up :)

tta8.jpg

That's the Grand Rapids Copy just listed on Clink. Nice book. I remember it was bought almost immediately upon listing. Congrats.

A prince among men, a king amongst mummies! Top corner bugs me a bit but after Rich let me buy his nice mummy book I wanted to pair 'em up :)

tta8.jpg

Wow, you really hit the right trifecta of graders with this book!

Incidentally, don't you hate it when sand gets in your crack? No wonder Mummex is PO'd lol

ta8.jpg

That's the Grand Rapids Copy just listed on Clink. Nice book. I remember it was bought almost immediately upon listing. Congrats.

that's what happens when you are riding the subway on the way to a meeting and figure out how to buy books on your phone doh!:insane: