• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,027 posts in this topic

I find that hard to believe (or needed to be taken with a hanging-chad asterix ;) )

My copy would grade higher but is not attractive as yours. In the intervening years I have not seen a copy as fresh as the WM. (thumbs u

(worship) Just stunning. I have always wanted a WM book for my collection, and getting a pre-hero WM would be a dream. Awesome pickup, I'm so envious!

I was debating whether to keep that book just to own a WM when Dan PM'd me looking for some pre-hero Marvels. Just like Adamstrange said, it's a really fresh, sharp, bright copy. You'll love it.

(thumbs u

THanks so much Roy! Its much appreciated (worship)

not yet in hand (just paid!) but bumping for purposes of shamelessly promoting everyone's good buddy Roy from VintageComics - thanks Roy!

images10AF12 70 white mtn.png

Beautiful book Bronty...but I'd be tempted to crack that baby out and slide that Marvel flap-chip over... :frustrated:

Just keep shaking the case...it will eventually slide into place ;)

hahah now that's funny!! :insane:

lol... Some are mine... but the majority of them are not. I just listed all the 50s/60s pre-hero/horror books in the Clink auction for all to see... not just mine. It's better and more impressive to list them all. Makes a better sales pitch ) I've done it many times before.

Picked this bad boy up recently. Really have a thing for the ole Dr. of Doooooom! (even if it is the prototype)

Looks a lot better than it's grade IMO and the WP just stuck to me. I had to have it :banana:

ToS31FC.jpg

That is one damn fine looking 4.5! :applause: