• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot.. :) Not really planned, I just pick up books I like when they come my way. I'd like to find some nice strange tales but not really having much luck there. Apart from clink, where I'm sure I'll be beaten to a pulp :insane: .... while Tsimanga laughs devilishly in the background :insane:

Missed out on this book at auction over the summer, but landed it recently thanks to a boardie. (thumbs u Scan does not do it justice, stunning book!!

tos3192.jpg

checking out a few back pages on the thread and that book is just unfair lol Awesome Rich.

Thanks! I'm pretty much assuming I'm going to get my azz handed to me at clink like last time so here's something I got to console myself with.

aaf11.jpg

One of my favorite covers of that run. Spectacular. :acclaim:

Great cover! :applause:

Thanks a lot.. :) Not really planned, I just pick up books I like when they come my way. I'd like to find some nice strange tales but not really having much luck there. Apart from clink, where I'm sure I'll be beaten to a pulp :insane: .... while Tsimanga laughs devilishly in the background :insane:

2ak0f45.gif

2ak0f45.gif

:roflmao:

Congratulations. Bronty & Mysterio! Both of those look beautiful! :applause:

That is a stunner, certainly presents better than an 8.0 in the scan. :cloud9:

Ithink I see marvel prechips that may be why. I like the pop on your copy and tough black cover! My aaf12 is actually the first pedigree I've ever owned and I see why people like them. I think you'll be very happy with your book (thumbs u

That is a stunner, certainly presents better than an 8.0 in the scan. :cloud9:

Ithink I see marvel prechips that may be why. I like the pop on your copy and tough black cover! My aaf12 is actually the first pedigree I've ever owned and I see why people like them. I think you'll be very happy with your book (thumbs u

It definitely helps to see them in person, especially if you see them raw as they will look even brighter than how they appear through two layers of plastic.