• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Stan and Jack sure seemed to like those Easter Island/Stone Men type critters, didn't they? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

TTA-16-65SW.jpg

Yes they did, but the first time, if you'll forgive a DC in a Marvel thread, was ...

HOM85.jpg

Stan and Jack sure seemed to like those Easter Island/Stone Men type critters, didn't they? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

TTA-16-65SW.jpg

Yes they did, but the first time, if you'll forgive a DC in a Marvel thread, was ...

HOM85.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Gorgeous book!!! I always liked the cover of that HOM cloud9.gif

TTA-16-65SW.jpg

HOM85.jpg

To messers Rhino & adamstrange,

Holy f@#k dude! Those books kick !!

Sincerely,

Angelo

I actually had forgotten I had placed a bid on this book. I ended up winning it for well under GPA, so I'm happy 893applaud-thumb.gif

Angelo

Congrats!! That's a phenomenal pickup!! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,Steve. Maybe one day my collection will rival yours 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Angelo

I actually had forgotten I had placed a bid on this book. I ended up winning it for well under GPA, so I'm happy 893applaud-thumb.gif

JIM748.jpg

Angelo

Luscious! takeit.gif

Thanks for the kind words thumbsup2.gif

Angelo

Angelo

Thanks,Steve. Maybe one day my collection will rival yours 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Angelo

Keep buying mine and it will 27_laughing.gif

It's hard to divest myself of my pre-hero slabs, but that OA smack is a-callin' to my veins.... tonofbricks.gif

It won't be long before I have no pre-hero collection left! Now, if I manage to win the lottery or sumthin, I'll have pre-hero slabs and OA.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Angelo

Angelo

27_laughing.gif Yeah, no joke. You're like an escrow account: holding onto those pre-heroes for me until I buy them from you thumbsup2.gif

Angelo

Angelo

Angelo

27_laughing.gif Yeah, no joke. You're like an escrow account: holding onto those pre-heroes for me until I buy them from you thumbsup2.gif

Angelo

893scratchchin-thumb.gif That can be arranged! 27_laughing.gif