• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

That is a sweet book. You gonna buy it? poke2.gif

Angelo

Im too focused on my X-Men run right now but thats a sweet looking book

It's also not a 9.8 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Angelo

27_laughing.gif That only applies to copper and modern books. My grade prefered range is different for Bronze and Silver.

Angelo

Angelo

27_laughing.gif That only applies to copper and modern books. My grade prefered range is different for Bronze and Silver.

I figured as much. Just a little poke2.gif

Angelo

Angelo

Angelo

I figured as much. Just a little poke2.gif

Angelo

headbang.gif

Tales of Suspense 6 has a great story about "mutants" -- defined in that story as people who have mutated to develop extra powers beyond the scope of normal humans -- and is clearly the prototypical theory for the entire X-Men and mutant mythos of the Marvel Universe!!!! 893whatthe.gif And the main characater who poo-poo's the idea ends being a person with the power to phase through soild objects (hello Kitty Pryde prototype??)

PS: Angelo, that's a nice pickup from Ebay! yay.gif

I never knew that before. Interesting stuff

Much to learn, you have. Young Jedi....

TOS6.jpg

Tales of Suspense 6 has a great story about "mutants" -- defined in that story as people who have mutated to develop extra powers beyond the scope of normal humans -- and is clearly the prototypical theory for the entire X-Men and mutant mythos of the Marvel Universe!!!! 893whatthe.gif And the main characater who poo-poo's the idea ends being a person with the power to phase through soild objects (hello Kitty Pryde prototype??)

TOS6.jpg

Beautiful copy! hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Is that a White Mountain?

Angelo

TOS6.jpg

Sweet 893applaud-thumb.gif

TOS6.jpg

Wow what a great copy. hail.gif

TOS6.jpg

Angelo

Yes it is. There's a few stress marks but they don't bother me in the least. cloud9.gif

TOS6.jpg

Angelo

Yes it is. There's a few stress marks but they don't bother me in the least. cloud9.gif

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

THAT is a stunning book! hail.gif

Everytime I see these fabulous covers, I am in awe, yet also sad that none of the OA to these covers seems to exist anywhere. What a shame. The detail on this one is staggering. cloud9.gif