• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

The TOS registry says its been "updated" so maybe our person_without_enough_empathy about registry points paid off. I haven't looked at my own sets yet though to verify any point changes.

LOve those spooky green eyes! :applause:

TOS8.jpg

Here is a copy of TOS # 18 I was lucky to acquire a few years ago. It does seem to be a tough one to locate in grade.

TOS 18

I really love this cover, too

TOS 8

Beautiful books! How would you grade them?

At long last here are my two wins from the July auction. Both have been nemesis books for me, and I'm really pleased to finally have copies (especially with their PQ).

RAD1FABD2012620_174731.jpg

RADFC11A2012620_17446.jpg

I just got 4 more pre-hero books back from a coupon grading at CGC, and once I can get scans made I'll list those as well.

At long last here are my two wins from the July auction. Both have been nemesis books for me, and I'm really pleased to finally have copies (especially with their PQ).

RAD1FABD2012620_174731.jpg

RADFC11A2012620_17446.jpg

I just got 4 more pre-hero books back from a coupon grading at CGC, and once I can get scans made I'll list those as well.

Gorgeous books. :cloud9: