• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Fellow Pre-Hero buds...I'm going to post my Amazing Adventures 1-6 and Amazing Adult Fantasy 7-14 for sale most likely today or tomorrow morning at latest (I am missing AA #3...and I'm not posting my AAF 10 as it is signed by Stan the Man on the splash page...and I'm a bit on the fence with my AA 1 CGC 5.5...may hold that one back as well)...

All the books are in the 5.5 to 7.0 level except for AA 5 and 6 and AAF 13 are VG...AAF 7 is a slabbed 7.0...AAF 8 is a de-slabbed 5.5 and AAF 14 is a de-slabbed 5.0...

If anything here is on your need list send me a PM and I'll consider advance PMs prior to listing for my fellow PH seekers here first...

Need to pay for a big book so I'm reluctantly selling these but will re-acquire them when the time is right...

Edited by trmoore54

Fellow Pre-Hero buds...I'm going to post my Amazing Adventures 1-6 and Amazing Adult Fantasy 7-14 for sale most likely today or tomorrow morning at latest (I am missing AA #3...and I'm not posting my AAF 10 as it is signed by Stan the Man on the splash page...and I'm a bit on the fence with my AA 1 CGC 5.5...may hold that one back as well)...

All the books are in the 5.5 to 7.0 level except for AA 5 and 6 and AAF 13 are VG...AAF 7 is a slabbed 7.0...AAF 8 is a de-slabbed 5.5 and AAF 14 is a de-slabbed 5.0...

If anything here is on your need list send me a PM and I'll consider advance PMs prior to listing for my fellow PH seekers here first...

Need to pay for a big book so I'm reluctantly selling these but will re-acquire them when the time is right...

"......I like Big Books and I cannot lie...." What's the big book, amigo?......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

"......I like Big Books and I cannot lie...." What's the big book, amigo?......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:gossip: it's a secret...for now... :cool:

:news:

AA4 and 6 and AAF7 8 11 and 13 have been sold!

ALL SOLD!

Edited by trmoore54

Believe it or not it only a vg copy. I originally bid and lost on ebay and the winner backed out and I bought it. There is a 2-3 inch moisture ripple patch on the back . I look for books with a higher grade appearance from the front with defect or two that is hidden. I can get nice looking books without breaking the budget

As far as the C-LINK auctions go for selling multiple copies of the same issue... if you are the seller and you don't like the placement of your book, you can always tell them to pull it and move it to a future auction. They don't force you to sell it in any particular auction.

Been trying to find some prehero art that I could enjoy at an amount that I wouldn't have to slit my wrists over. The Oog story on clink months back was too rich for my blood but I was able to strike a deal for this consolation prize, not yet in hand, today. Thanks to Mike Burkey.

prowll20.jpg

Been trying to find some prehero art that I could enjoy at an amount that I wouldn't have to slit my wrists over. The Oog story on clink months back was too rich for my blood but I was able to strike a deal for this consolation prize, not yet in hand, today. Thanks to Mike Burkey.

prowll20.jpg

Very cool + Gil Kane to boot!! :cloud9::headbang: