• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Forgot about this comicconnect win! I only buy restored SA books as readers, so this isn't typically my type of book but I like this issue a lot so I thought it would be great to have a nicer than usual reader :)

tal4.4219a.jpg

.....I'd like to have an entire collection of preheros just like that.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Forgot about this comicconnect win! I only buy restored SA books as readers, so this isn't typically my type of book but I like this issue a lot so I thought it would be great to have a nicer than usual reader :)

tal4.4219a.jpg

.....I'd like to have an entire collection of preheros just like that.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I spaced on this one and meant to bid on it and win it... :frustrated: But I'm glad you won it bronty! (thumbs u

I don't spend too much time on my TOS 1-38 set in raw...generally FN-ish...with a few better than FN and a few less than FN...nothing below VG+...but I just want the whole set intact in mylar with nicely presenting covers...so to have an 8.0 resto...especially the MONSTRO issue at a fractiion the cost of blue label is just perfectly fine for me...

Like I say...CONGRATS! And if you ever want to part with it lemme know...

Cheers

Tom

Edited by trmoore54

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Well, I am happy to pass it on to you to help you with your set as soon as I can find a blue label copy. I posted a blue label copy earlier in the thread, but unfortunately it turned out there were theft issues affecting that sale and so I returned the book and don't have a blue label copy presently. If you ever see me post a blue label copy, pm me and I'll pass this copy on to you at cost if you like. :)

tal4.4219a.jpg

Thats a great cover. I thought of bidding on that. Bid on three books....Losing them all. :tonofbricks:

Did a boardie get that TTA #26 CGC 7.5 that closed on eBay this morning for $153? I was trying to snipe it but my phone wasn't cooperating. :censored::frustrated: So you're welcome.

Doesn't sound like a very alert seller to have an auction close Friday morning. :D

Did a boardie get that TTA #26 CGC 7.5 that closed on eBay this morning for $153? I was trying to snipe it but my phone wasn't cooperating. :censored::frustrated: So you're welcome.

Doesn't sound like a very alert seller to have an auction close Friday morning. :D

Yep, I had an eye on the book and when I realized what time it would be closing I thought it could fly under the radar for a lot of people. That is a terrible time to have an auction close.

Yep, I had an eye on the book and when I realized what time it would be closing I thought it could fly under the radar for a lot of people. That is a terrible time to have an auction close.

I was in the dentist chair Friday morning...would've been awkward for me to try and bid... :insane:lol

Okay, I went to a Flea Market this morning with my wife. Next door to the flea market is a small comic and toy show. What the heck, I went in. Mostly modern stuff, mid grade Silver, etc. I nearly left without a single purchase until I saw this hanging on the wall of a dealer.

TOS4_zpscea09c47.jpg

Okay, I went to a Flea Market this morning with my wife. Next door to the flea market is a small comic and toy show. What the heck, I went in. Mostly modern stuff, mid grade Silver, etc. I nearly left without a single purchase until I saw this hanging on the wall of a dealer.

TOS4_zpscea09c47.jpg

That mask doesn't seem like too great a disguise. Somehow the elastic coming out the side of his head might have been a tip off. :D

TOS4_zpscea09c47.jpg

That mask doesn't seem like too great a disguise. Somehow the elastic coming out the side of his head might have been a tip off. :D

Works with a hoody... :insane: