• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Please make sure to stop by my booth at Chicago. I'll have long runs of ST, TOS, TTA, AA/AAF and JIM.

I'll be there!

Saw the point increase too, it is indeed quite a jump and a well deserved one. Thanks to Gemma for processing it and to Bob for spearheading the push!

WOW, humongous increases to the CGC Registry points. Especially ST and JIM.

Congrats to all who lobbied for the increases!!!!!

:whee::applause:

It was all bomber-bob!

Kudos, BB for all the hard work :headbang:

Please make sure to stop by my booth at Chicago. I'll have long runs of ST, TOS, TTA, AA/AAF and JIM.

Pre Heroes are my top priority this year.

Looking forward to seeing you at the booth again Doc.

When I finally got my Strange Tales 89 a few weeks ago, I couldn't help but start looking for pre-hero monster books again. Found a nice set of five pre-hero books all from the same buyer - just got them unpacked today. They are really nice VG presenters, but some tanning halos that bring them down - which is alright with me, as long as they look good in a Mylite, I'm happy! Bonus: three of them have date stamps! :grin:

PREHERO.jpg

Nice pick-ups! What's that "VG" where the numeric grade is expected to be? Did CGC make another labeling change recently? or is that a sticker on the case?

He printed up his own labels for displaying books in previously cracked open slabs. He showed them in another thread.

Nice pick-ups! What's that "VG" where the numeric grade is expected to be? Did CGC make another labeling change recently? or is that a sticker on the case?

I actually made my own CGC labels with letter grades that I put into cracked slabs - my bookcase has rails that hold slabs, and I like everything looking consistent. I tried just putting books in cracked slabs with nothing up top, but it looked weird and bothered me.

I built the template in Adobe Illustrator, so I can whip out a new label for any book when I switch them out. Here's the label close up:

cgcballs.png

Love the poster btw

Third Eye :cloud9: I love that poster as much as I love any of my OA.