• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

For some reason, I seem to see a lot fewer sharp(fine or better) copies of those earlier precode monster Strange Tales. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have a question about JIM 76.....why is the "rare" 12 cents variant the only one that is ever for sale....and does anyone have a scan of the "common" never-for-sale version ? GOD BLESS...

Prehero Cover Contest in General :news: Vote early + vote often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to tell everyone it's in Comics General! :makepoint:

"General" as in Comics General? :makepoint: I'll draw ya a blueprint next time :baiting:

hm:roflmao:

Prehero Cover Contest in General :news: Vote early + vote often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"General" as in Comics General? :makepoint: I'll draw ya a blueprint next time :baiting:

Good...I can read those... (:

Good...I can read those... (:

lol (thumbs u

Round 1 of the Prehero cover contest ends tonight at 6:30 PM eastern time. Don't let your favorites go unsupported!!

Vote? How to choose from those beauties?

Your collection is a museum-Thanks for sharing (worship)

I have a question about JIM 76.....why is the "rare" 12 cents variant the only one that is ever for sale....and does anyone have a scan of the "common" never-for-sale version ? GOD BLESS...

Skynwalker sold one not long ago...I will find it for you.

Like I asked before...anyone know of any"fixed" problems?

PS Korvacsaga,you are looking for hi fi high grade for your 28?