• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

JIM58cgc85wm.jpg

testing image upload

I believe you have successfully passed the test. :headbang:

The colors on that copy are incredible!

I just got this back from CGC this morning. One of my top 5 favorite covers from the Atlas Monster pre-hero's. I finally got a hold of this copy from Metro after it went MIA for 3 months (shrug).

TTA28.jpg

:takeit: Seriously, great book!! :applause: (thumbs u

This one is on it's way....don't have to tell you guys how tough these are in decent shape. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

KIDCOLT107.jpg

This one is on it's way....don't have to tell you guys how tough these are in decent shape. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

KIDCOLT107.jpg

Glad you got it!! :applause: I had a few offers on it. Cool book :cool:

He settled for 275....the fact it has an actual Kirby story inside helped me decide...unfortunately that may result in a deslabbing. After I'm through "renting" it, a trade of some sort might be possible. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ST 97 was one of the first books I scanned for the Boards back in 2005 and I've never been that happy with it.

Here's re-do from a couple days ago that, except for the extra yellow line, better represents the book.

ST97new2.jpg