• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

I am not a fan of a lot of word balloons on covers, but these lines are classic!

TTA_04.jpg

Last TTA I need.

I'm watching a couple on ebay, but I'd be happy to ignore them if someone had an undercopy...

KirbyJack...that dude on the cover with the thought baloon looks almost EXACTLY like your avatar profile! :o

I see it! A little grayer, and maybe a little crankier, but I see it.

still better than mine although mine IS a double cover which is pretty cool (thanks to Rich).
Double covers rock!! :headbang:

Please re-post the scan :wishluck:

I'll see if I can find a pic, although I'm almost embarassing to post it next to your books :P

If I can find I will post :)

No such luck on those issues from the WM collection in my boxes, nor do I know whether they were part of the original collection.

Big Apple -- not a WM but not too shabby.

ST68.jpg

courtesy of a korvac saga pm...

TTA10DC.jpg

Outstanding!!! :applause:

I have managed to accustom myself to those icky pen marks and have adopted many such defaced comics into the collection. No need to thank me, I'm just doing my civic duty. :insane:

:gossip: Love how the colored the Victorian mansion green.

This issue would be PERFECT if not for those icky pen marks...

tta_32.jpg

One of Kirby's most amazing compositions

ST_80sm.jpg

Yeah, not too shabby (sound of jaw hitting floor)

I really hate to see you suffer like this, ever think about upgrading and passing the dregs to the less fortunate... :whistle:

I assume the WM collection contained all early Strange Tales issues. I have three from the pre-pre-hero days.

Yeah, not too shabby (sound of jaw hitting floor)

I really hate to see you suffer like this, ever think about upgrading and passing the dregs to the less fortunate... :whistle:

I assume the WM collection contained all early Strange Tales issues. I have three from the pre-pre-hero days.

I'm doubtful that runs of JIM or ST were complete, though there were quite a few issues from each in the collection.

Can you share scans of yours? :wishluck: