• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Those last 2 Astonishes will be tough in your grade range. 

You'll find them, no doubt!

Not even gonna try in my grade range on those 2 - I have a price range in mind that I'm comfortable spending on each and will try and find an attractive copy. I saw what the TTA27 in 7.5 went for and I'm not selling any more body parts :)

-bc

On 7/18/2017 at 7:30 PM, bc said:

HOLY KRAA !!!!

Simply Outstanding :headbang:

Some of the best examples of PHM books in one pic :cloud9:

A tip of the pint glass to you! How many more do you have to submit? Love to see more.

Thanks so much for sharing !

-bc

I bought the TOS 20 from Metropolis raw a number of years ago and sold it slabbed for the first time through Pedigree.

On 11/30/2017 at 11:13 AM, jimjum12 said:

JIM 62 is one of my favorites..... I mean from both inside and out..... great story.  I still miss my copy.... it was a raw 8.5 at least, but my pal Lewis needed it for his high grade run and I finally relinquished it to him. You would love to see his run..... he has quite a few that are solid NM .... most acquired back in the early 80's when they could be had, if you could find them, for $ 50 or less in top grade. His Charlton horror is just as sweet..... his Thing run is madness. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

After reading the story, my local electrician seems pretty lame. Joe Harper could plot lift-off trajectory & telemetry data to get a space ship to perpetually orbit the Sun. 

The art was great - the two panels of the earth exploding and all the different aliens (with one looking like Fin Fang Foom) were just classic Kirby. 

Now the second story made me lock my cat in the garage.

-bc

9 minutes ago, bc said:

So I put up my Christmas tree last night and this morning it was gone. Anybody seen it?

christmas_tree_monster.jpg

Brilliant! :applause:

Blondie gets about doesn't she bc:

her2.PNG.2413c9be60f5b614742d17864abd44e8.PNG her1.PNG.33788833f57fcd4c052c18a688fb02eb.PNG 

They never forgave her for that fart you know...

2 hours ago, bc said:

The Dentist (Hermy von Doom) prototype issue

snowman and dentist.jpg

....I just sprayed Diet Mt Dew through my nostrils ..............thanks a lot, bc................ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu