• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

A couple of purchases this week -- one that fills in a gap in my TOS run and one really big one that allows me to say I have the very earliest book in the collection I'm trying to build.  That is not to say I don't already own a book or two that's older, but simply that when I think about my core collecting goals, this book is the foundation.

1500883415_StrangeTales1CGC6.5.thumb.jpg.4ef54a9eee73627b3a61e62fe0dda733.jpg

37214551_TalesofSuspense11CGC6.0.thumb.jpg.da6123d4d71c1b9926863b77a477bc95.jpg

Wow, the Bethlehem copy of Strange tales #1 :applause: Where did you find that gem? Congrats on both!!

5 hours ago, RICK STARR said:

Wow, the Bethlehem copy of Strange tales #1 :applause: Where did you find that gem? Congrats on both!!

4 hours ago, Rosland said:

Very nice. From Metropolis I assume?

Thank you both ... and yes, this was off the ComicConnect (Metropolis) site.  Lots of buckaroos, but in this market I think it was a fair price.

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

I'll try to remember to shoot pics of the indicia of my UK copies when I have them out to see if there are any anomalies to discover. (thumbsu

(thumbsu

T&P Indicias