• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"CGC has no honor"

247 posts in this topic

insert the numbers at the end of the url after the "?" I think.

NVM does not work on this forum.

Nope - you have to use the UBBCode & HTML, by choosing that in the dropdown menu on the "full reply screen."

-slym

insert the numbers at the end of the url after the "?" I think.

NVM does not work on this forum.

Nope - you have to use the UBBCode & HTML, by choosing that in the dropdown menu on the "full reply screen."

-slym

Thank you for the tip. Appreciate it.

Think I'd rather listen to the feedback whine in the first minute of the video for a hour than his voice for 11 minutes. I had to stop listening to rambling after 2:20...........

I gotta say, I really like this dude's videos. He's got a great delivery.

I don't deny that, but the guy makes incredibly ignorant statements. He's got a video about a year old where he says "In the past 4 months PGX has gotten very good press" and that PGX has a "good reputation with high-end collectors and dealers."

I gotta say, I really like this dude's videos. He's got a great delivery.

I don't deny that, but the guy makes incredibly ignorant statements. He's got a video about a year old where he says "In the past 4 months PGX has gotten very good press" and that PGX has a "good reputation with high-end collectors and dealers."

Yeah, he's a tool and wrong all the time, but I still get a kick out of him. What're you gonna do? :shrug: