• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sexual Harassment at Comic-Con?

367 posts in this topic

Or we could teach our kids better, so that they have manners, have basic social skills, common sense, and treat EVERYONE with respect (even if in their hearts for whatever reason they love/hate/lust after/disagree with/idolize/envy/like/don't like) who they come across.

Or at least don't give up on teaching our kids better...

I once went to an Eagles-Colts game at Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia. I wore my Colts jersey to support my team.

Try wearing a NY Giants/Mets/Rangers jersey at a Philly stadium/arena. Let me know how that works out for you. lol

Well, I wasn't a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I knew the security guys would only be inside the arena, so I wore a jacket over my jersey when I was in the parking lot.

I once went to an Eagles-Colts game at Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia. I wore my Colts jersey to support my team.

Try wearing a NY Giants/Mets/Rangers jersey at a Philly stadium/arena. Let me know how that works out for you. lol

Been there done that... just don't act like an and taunt people around you and you are usually fine.

I went to Citizen Bank with my Yankee jersey and I thought that one of the cooler excursions was going to Fenway for Opening Day 2010 Yankees Red Sox. Got along quite well with the locals and we had a great time. There was no secret was team I supported. It was a lot of fun.

Well, I wasn't a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I knew the security guys would only be inside the arena, so I wore a jacket over my jersey when I was in the parking lot.

You were wearing a Colts jersey. Not the same thing. We get the most pleasure beating up on New Yorkers. I remember beating up a couple Florida Panthers fans in their own arena. It was too easy. I had to stop because I became bored. It's just not the same thrill as beating on New Yorkers. We love beating on New Yorkers. They, at least, try to fight back. :grin:

You were wearing a Colts jersey. Not the same thing. We get the most pleasure beating up on New Yorkers. I remember beating up a couple Florida Panthers fans in their own arena. It was too easy. I had to stop because I became bored. It's just not the same thrill as beating on New Yorkers. We love beating on New Yorkers. They, at least, try to fight back. :grin:

:o IBTL

My brother and I got chased out of the stadium in Cleveland in the early 2000s. We were colored up, with hats, gloves and jerseys and our Colts were playing the Brownies. Tim Couch had four shots to win the game on 1st and goal from the 4. He failed and my bro got on his seat and did a twelve second long primal whoop.

They almost tipped over the cab we sprinted into. :o

He failed and my bro got on his seat and did a twelve second long primal whoop.

lol Your brother sounds awesome.

My brother and I got chased out of the stadium in Cleveland in the early 2000s. We were colored up, with hats, gloves and jerseys and our Colts were playing the Brownies. Tim Couch had four shots to win the game on 1st and goal from the 4. He failed and my bro got on his seat and did a twelve second long primal whoop.

They almost tipped over the cab we sprinted into. :o

Good stuff. :cloud9: It's not a real rivalry unless the fans are passionate enough to beat the snot out of each other. Times have changed a bit in Philly. We don't get the same kind of mayhem that used to take place at the Vet. But we still enjoy our Philly vs. New York rivalry. It's not a real event unless the fans are throwing punches at each other. :cloud9: Hey, the Phillies are playing at NY Mets after the All Star break. Maybe I'll hop on I95 and take in a game. I haven't hit someone in months. I could use some exercise. :)

:news: Men are friggin retarded!!!

Nah, just baseball fans. The rage comes from that alcohol-induced moment when you realize you just spent a coupe hundred bucks to watch dudes scratch their junk, play catch and spit for 4 hours.

Nah, just baseball fans. The rage comes from that alcohol-induced moment when you realize you just spent a coupe hundred bucks to watch dudes scratch their junk, play catch and spit for 4 hours.

If only they could combine curling, tapping maple syrup, and not really caring, Canada could have its own National Pastime.

If only they could combine curling, tapping maple syrup, and not really caring, Canada could have its own National Pastime.

lol

^^

Still angry we stole yours 2 years in a row?

Still angry we stole yours 2 years in a row?

Are you talking about 92/93 ?

Lots of Canadians on those teams, eh?