• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic connect - Hello? Is there anybody in there?

15 posts in this topic

For the past three months I have repeatedly emailed CC using their online contact form and email and received no reply.Any one else have this problem?

I've never contacted them, but are you emailing from a web-based service (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc) or a "real" service usually from your ISP.

The reason I ask is that the web based messages can go straight to the Junk/Spam folder at the receiver's end and unless they are savvy enough to check regularly they'll never get your message.

Um I am using both my work email which is a .edu and their website form. I used the website form last year and got what I would call a tardy response. This time I have enquirered at least three times across different auctions and received no replies. :(

The-Collector, I understand that there is a 12 hour time difference, but you can call them. What you need to do is download a US based VPN (If you are on a Mac I recommend Hotspot Shield) When it is connected, go to gmail and place the call through your computer and gmail. Just dial it as normal, no need to enter country code or anything like that. There is no cost to do this, gmail allows you to make free calls as long as you are in the US, the VPN will make it look like you are.

Its not just comicconnect, l emailed about a billing issue with comiclink. Roughly 10 times l emailed them and no one contacted me , l also phoned them about 3 or 4 times and left messages. This was over a 1 month period.

No one got back to me and my recent attempt got through to the right person to which they said they never got my message. I don't believe it, think its bad work ethic to be honest, the customer service is way below par.

I just tried calling comic connect and just got an answering machine. I've been trying to make an offer on a book for a week and the website doesn't seem to want to accept it. I've even tried the buy it now button but nothing happens.

Edit: Looks like they are set up at San Diego, so that probably explains why no one is answering.

Its not just comicconnect, l emailed about a billing issue with comiclink. Roughly 10 times l emailed them and no one contacted me , l also phoned them about 3 or 4 times and left messages. This was over a 1 month period.

No one got back to me and my recent attempt got through to the right person to which they said they never got my message. I don't believe it, think its bad work ethic to be honest, the customer service is way below par.

Comic link have always been excellent communicators for me. Bobbi in the finance/billing department often responds imediately if I catch her during office hours.

I just tried calling comic connect and just got an answering machine. I've been trying to make an offer on a book for a week and the website doesn't seem to want to accept it. I've even tried the buy it now button but nothing happens.

Edit: Looks like they are set up at San Diego, so that probably explains why no one is answering.

Yeah I thought so. But that doesn't explain why my enquiries for the last two auctions they held were not answered.