• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question!

80 posts in this topic

Did he just get offered $1150 for the Wolverines and X-Men runs. NICE 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

yup, and I don't need the limited series Wolvies (1 - 4 ), I just want the regular run 1 - 189 he has.

And I surely know what to do with X-Men collections... ask the Stevemeister! thumbsup2.gif

Did he just get offered $1150 for the Wolverines and X-Men runs. NICE 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

yup, and I don't need the limited series Wolvies (1 - 4 ), I just want the regular run 1 - 189 he has for $350.

WOLVERINE 1-4 NM

takeit.gif

Someone grab those spawns before it's too late.... yay.gif

this just warms my heart to see everyone coming together like this.... cloud9.gif

11_1_204.gif

Can't ya just feel the love? ...

Time for a banana dance! I'm Chiquita banana and I'm here to say...

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Chiquita top banana in de world today...

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

OK, time to be The [!@#%^&^].

1) It is heartwarming that people are paying $350 for the Wolverine set, $100 for the Wolverine mini set and $800 for the X-Men set. Makes me all warm and tingly inside.

2) That being said, you guys are insane. You're overpaying by a significant factor. You're paying retail.

3) $350 is probably very high for that lot. The Spawns and Alpha Flights are, sorry to say, worthless, as are the vast majority of the Wolverines and the X-Men.

4) At Baltimore this past weekend, you could have picked up every single one of those books bagged and sorted for 50 cents each, except for the first 20 X-Men. I know, because I picked up a lot of them.

5) What you have here are books that are worth less than the bags and boards they're in. Sorry, but that's just the truth.

6) Stores across the country have these books in HUGE multiples. I'm surprised you even got an offer.

Sorry to be The [!@#%^&^], but it is just the way it is.

OK, time to be The [!@#%^&^].

1) It is heartwarming that people are paying $350 for the Wolverine set, $100 for the Wolverine mini set and $800 for the X-Men set. Makes me all warm and tingly inside.

2) That being said, you guys are insane. You're overpaying by a significant factor. You're paying retail.

3) $350 is probably very high for that lot. The Spawns and Alpha Flights are, sorry to say, worthless, as are the vast majority of the Wolverines and the X-Men.

4) At Baltimore this past weekend, you could have picked up every single one of those books bagged and sorted for 50 cents each, except for the first 20 X-Men. I know, because I picked up a lot of them.

5) What you have here are books that are worth less than the bags and boards they're in. Sorry, but that's just the truth.

6) Stores across the country have these books in HUGE multiples. I'm surprised you even got an offer.

Sorry to be The [!@#%^&^], but it is just the way it is.

For the record...I never offered $100 for the mini-series. gossip.gif

I don't know, FD.

I bet if he runs an Ebay auction for the Wolvie LS, and at the same time runs an aution for 4 bags & boards, I'll bet he gets offered *way more* for the comics.

devil.gif

Say FD since you are a price expert, did I get a good deal on my ASM 5 GVG for half book? 893crossfingers-thumb.gifgrin.gif

BTW- I got my ASM 38 in the mail today from those eBay auctions you pointed me to in PMs.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Too bad I was sniped on a couple other of his books. 893frustrated.gif

I don't know, FD.

I bet if he runs an Ebay auction for the Wolvie LS, and at the same time runs an aution for 4 bags & boards, I'll bet he gets offered *way more* for the comics.

devil.gif

sign-funnypost.gif893naughty-thumb.gif