• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine & Hercules sitting in a tree!

4 posts in this topic

Ive searched the world(site)over and thought I found true love you met another and twwwwww you were gone...

sorry couldn't resist, hey I live right behind Archie Campbell's house in Bulls Gap.

I did a search and couldn't find any info on the boards about this, so I wonder did anyone besides me notice it.

In Extreme X-men, Wolvie and Herc were former lovers, and then it gets cancelled! WHAT ?

it was a great series, but it gets cancelled. anyway. WHat can you do? if you do know of a post commenting on this before id like to read it.

I buy comics and wait until they get a full storyline done before reading them, and I just picked these up because they had added Hercules, and now I read em and WOW! didn't see that coming.

I honestly didn't even know how much that first line fit into this thread!

Where oh where are you tonight, why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and twwwwww you were gone!

I mean they cancelled the series so its gone. right when I find out that Wolvie and Herc are former lovers and thinkin bout it again.

the song fits perfect!

:whee: