• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this site for adults or for anyone?

497 posts in this topic

Case in point: Salacious dimestore novels sales thread gets removed. Comic covers with actual (not that Wertham implied stuff) bondage and sliced up females remain.

What kills me is that they don't actually EXPLAIN their thought process so that, you know, we can know what we're doing "wrong".

Case in point: Salacious dimestore novels sales thread gets removed. Comic covers with actual (not that Wertham implied stuff) bondage and sliced up females remain.

What kills me is that they don't actually EXPLAIN their thought process so that, you know, we can know what we're doing "wrong".

They know it when they see it.

Yes, I can feel your hate . . .

They know it when they see it.

It's all in the TOS in black and white.

You shall not pass, etc, etc.

E pluribus unum, etc, etc.

Good day, sir!

Yes, I can feel your hate . . .

(shrug)

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

And unfortunately the stupid ones breed in larger quantities.

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

:applause:

Weird how it works that way, isn't it?