• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best multi-use pens/markers

3 posts in this topic

I know I've seen topics like this before, but my attempts at finding one using the search feature ended in failure. Maybe it was user error. So, please forgive me for asking a question that has probably been answered a hundred times.

I'm looking for pens/markers that would be good for signing on a variety of surfaces/fabrics. (i.e. posters, shirts, comics, metal, etc.)

Can any of you recommend what products would be best? If it helps I'm looking for colors in black, gold and silver.

Typically Sharpies are the most reliable for general purpose being on comics and posters. As for shirts Sharpies does have fabric markers that work really well also. As for everything else it requires being careful but I use paint markers for other things.

Example, I purchased a Peavy Deadpool Guitar which I had signed by Stan Lee with the paint pen as I learned the sharp on the slick surface looked like at first. Lucked out the guy behind me had one.

K