• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

given that anyone can file a chargeback on this guy and get back their money, how does he stay in business? are there enough suckers who wait too long to complain to amazon or their CC or pay by money order to make this worthwhile?

given that anyone can file a chargeback on this guy and get back their money, how does he stay in business? are there enough suckers who wait too long to complain to amazon or their CC or pay by money order to make this worthwhile?

I don't think "staying in business" is one of Thomas Neely's top concerns right now.

I don't think "staying in business" is one of Thomas Neely's top concerns right now.

just a day in the life of a dirt bag

I won't say "trailer trash" because lumping this guy in with trailer trash would be offensive to all those fine folks (and second cousins of mine...) who self-identify as trailer trash. I certainly won't use the offensive term "white trash" for the same reasons..plus it would include way too many first cousins of mine...

Looking forward to the charity thread for this one.

Hope she has a speedy recovery and he gets a cellmate with a history of prison rape

Unless "staying in business" is a euphemism for maintaining anal integrity.

You've got it backwards. He's going to be staying in business for a long time and that earns a total loss of anal integrity. Mongo like Neely!

You've got it backwards. He's going to be staying in business for a long time and that earns a total loss of anal integrity. Mongo like Neely!

4czod.jpg

Hope he gets a cellmate with a history of prison rape

That long hair shore is purdy...

-slym

lol

I feel sorry for his wife ... she didn't deserve that.

She was probably under his control for a long time and had no way out but to go along with his chicanery.

They all can't be as awesome as your wife. :luhv:

I hope the dude rots in hell. :devil:

4czod.jpg

lol

Looking forward to the charity thread for this one.

Hope she has a speedy recovery and he gets a cellmate with a history of prison rape

^^

there must be a good lawyer on the boards here that could represent him and make sure he gets everything he deserves

Now regarding his wife

Sorry to hear she was hurt BUT she if I remember from before is not blameless

Can we call this the never ending CGC forum story ?

Part 9 the trial next

:)

She was the one I dealt with more than I did him. They both were pretty brutal, full of love and lies. That said, he blamed her for the wrong comic being sent. I had this weird double take and felt like he was actually blaming her for it...

I feel sorry for his wife ... she didn't deserve that.

She was probably under his control for a long time and had no way out but to go along with his chicanery.

They all can't be as awesome as your wife. :luhv:

Wifey got a kick outta that ! lol

She’s awesome except on nights like this Friday when it’s her turn for “Bunko” night at our house and I’m invaded by 11 of her girlfriends to disrupt my NCAAF Friday night football. :(