• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantasyland15's Feedback thread.

59 posts in this topic

Just received a Weird Fantasy #9 CGC 7.0 from Don, shipped across the Atlantic - just an awesome transaction all the way around. Don is bringing awesome books to the table for great prices, and shipping them bomb-proof around the world. Great addition to the boards - glad to have him here!

My first purchase went so well, I was happy to be a repeat customer. Purchased 2 pre-hero books from Don. They were perfectly graded and shipped safe and fast.

Another perfectly smooth transaction. Highly recommended, I would not hesitate to deal with Don anytime. Thank you sir (worship)

Don always does things right. I purchased TTA #1 and TOS #1 with a ST book.

They were exactly as described, delivered in record time and packaged expertly.

Don is an outstanding boardie , you will not find a nicer person to deal with.

Thank You Don (worship)

Don just shipped me two TTA's fast shipping and bomb proof packing, like trying to break into Fort Knox. Just a great guy to deal with hopefully we can do it again. (worship)

thanks again

Dwayne

Just bought from Don for the first time and it was a perfect transaction. Excellent packaging, fast delivery and Don is very easy to talk to.

Recommended seller. (thumbs u