• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantasyland15's Feedback thread.

59 posts in this topic

Just received my second purchase from Don (slabbed TTA # 44) and it was another flawless transaction. I would happily buy with confidence from Don again, excellent seller. (thumbs u

Just received my two TOS Pre-Heroes from Don...my first transaction with Don and a VCC transaction to boot! Nothing but superb communication, packaging and delivery. My highest recommendation!

THX AGAIN Don and looking forward to our next transaction! :headbang:

Just received a very nice Action Comics from Don and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction... quickly shipped from the UK and packed nicely!

Thanks again!!

Bought an Action Comics 41 from Don. He was easy to deal with and packed the book well for its transatlantic flight.

I will definitely keep an eye on his sales threads in the future.

Many thanks

Just bought a bunch of slabs from Don and it was yet another flawless transaction. Excellent packaging and possibly the fastest delivery that I've ever encountered.

Many thanks, Don. (thumbs u

Just received 3 great slabs from Don in our second deal ( 3rd if you count ebay)

Packed to perfection and arriving in good time, makes this another awesome deal.

Check out Dons sales threads and see the goodies he has to offer :grin:

Thanks again Don :applause:

This time it was some sweet ASM 9.8 slabs I purchased from Don. He has consistently delivered on some amazing books during numerous transactions. I hope to have many more dealings with Don, my favorite boardie from across the pond.

Thank You Sir (worship)(worship)

Purchased a JIM 78 from Don. I had been looking for the right copy for over a year and I'm very happy, carefully graded, packaged perfectly and shipped quickly. Many thanks Don, you got yourself a new customer. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert