• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinity Gauntlet Promo Kit

15 posts in this topic

This is kind of cool and I forgot I had it. Since a lot of you guys are/were dealers you probably have a few of these left over, but thought I would share anyway. I remember winning this during a Friday Night Give Away at Dark Adventure here in Georgia back in the day.

I put the comic in there to show the scale of the poster.

IMG_20130718_180904_zpsceec7807.jpg

IMG_20130718_180954_zps1e71ec5a.jpg

I thought it was cool at least :D

-Barry

Beautiful. I love promo stuff like that, because so little of it is well preserved. The fact that you still have the envelope and letter is great!

Beautiful. I love promo stuff like that, because so little of it is well preserved. The fact that you still have the envelope and letter is great!

Thanks! All of it was still in the black envelope :) Looks like I just tucked it away for safe keeping, forgot about it, then recently dug it up. I probably shouldn't unfold the poster too much as it's been in that folded position for 21 years now, heh.