• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watson and Holmes

19 posts in this topic

There was nothing in any of the three comic shops I went to, but I just got lucky and snagged 30 of probably some of the last ones online, or at least that I could find.

So no regular covers at the shops today, but did find this:

30djz0x.jpg

2mdqfya.jpg

I got a couple of copies yesterday at my local shop.

Was a good read. Not to sure I agree with the way they spelled some of the slang. I get what they were going for but sometimes it just read kind of awkward. 2c

Congrats on finding that convention exclusive... (thumbs u

Edit to add: What on Earth is going on with this book? People are selling it for 100 bucks on ebay already? Didn't it just come out 2 days ago?

I feel like I am in an episode of the twilight zone. (shrug)

The preview turned me off.....but there are no copies left on the shelves...so people didn't even order any...I'm predicting a quick boom and bust here......wish I had some boom though

I picked this one up while browsing at the store. I mainly got it because of the hype on Bleeding Cool. I really like the artwork and I guess its a new way to present the story of Sherlock...I don't really understand why this is selling for what it is on ebay though.

Low print run I guess. (shrug)

Less then 4000 printed.

I personally didn't see anything special with this. Nothing about it made me want to read the next issue but I might eventually just for the hell of it. I actually already had issue 2 downloaded but I decided to read the Black Beetle again instead.

I have stuck with the book and #6 tackles sex trafficking Kudos to a well written issue.

+1 you're not alone, still on my pull list. Good to see awareness brought to a subject like human trafficking.