• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wow..spotlight #5 cgc 9.4 for $2K

9 posts in this topic

has this comic peaked yet? confused.gif

i want to get a copy but not sure if i should wait. when is the movie?

I'd wait till after the movie. It will definitely be cheaper if the movie bombs (Man Thing CGC 9.8, anybody?). And if the movie's a huge hit, give it a year or two and the book will still settle down in price. Though it probably wouldn't take that long...Batman #232 seems to already be cooling down, for example. Guess those Ras action figures ain't selling so hot. wink.gif

I think it comes out next August. Now would be the time to sell, not buy. If you want to get a decent deal I would say wait 2 years. Maybe a year and a half if the movie tanks. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd wait till after the movie. It will definitely be cheaper if the movie bombs (Man Thing CGC 9.8, anybody?). And if the movie's a huge hit, give it a year or two and the book will still settle down in price. Though it probably wouldn't take that long...Batman #232 seems to already be cooling down, for example. Guess those Ras action figures ain't selling so hot. wink.gif

Too fast! Christo_pull_hair.gif