• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A losing flip!

82 posts in this topic

PS Thor may be quite far down the favourites list but he has one of the best "one liners" in Marvel (when battling Hercules in Thor 126) : "NOT ALL THE FURY IN THE HEAVENS - NOT ALL THE SAVAGERY ON EARTH - CAN EQUAL THE SENSES-SHATTERING CYCLONE OF RAGE WHICH IS THOR, WHEN SEIZED BY A POUNDING PAROXYSM OF WRATH.

I guess it beats "Hercules, I am a little upset"

Damn - that's being verbose!!!!!!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

nevertheless, gotta agree that is some awesome quote thumbsup2.gif

Could I perhaps be an anal freak?

That depends. When you go to the gym, are you hoping someone will join you in a friendly game of "drop the soap" in the shower? confused.gif

893blahblah.gifsleeping.gif That was excessively lame and predictable, even for you, "Liam".

Really? Then why didn't you predict I'd say it before I did, Wank? 893blahblah.gif

Oooh, very clever. And you used the word "Wank". Bravo, Liam!

Look, Liam, you've come on these boards and been a complete and total arsehole. After playing an unpleasant and pathetic hoax, you then briefly tried to curry favor with people who clearly aren't interested in anything you have to say, and have basically ignored you. I mean, what did you expect after what you did apart from hostility? Your behavior was childish and appalling!!

You've now resorted to these occasional drive-by flamings, which serve no purpose but to feebly draw attention to your worthless whitterings.

Well carry on squealing for attention - nobody here has the power to stop you. I should have joined the others in giving you the cold shoulder, which is what I shall now do.

Buh - bye, little Liam.

Could I perhaps be an anal freak?

That depends. When you go to the gym, are you hoping someone will join you in a friendly game of "drop the soap" in the shower? confused.gif

893blahblah.gifsleeping.gif That was excessively lame and predictable, even for you, "Liam".

Really? Then why didn't you predict I'd say it before I did, Wank? 893blahblah.gif

Look, Liam, you've come on these boards and been a complete and total arsehole. After playing an unpleasant and pathetic hoax, you then briefly tried to curry favor with people who clearly aren't interested in anything you have to say, and have basically ignored you. I mean, what did you expect after what you did apart from hostility? Your behavior was childish and appalling!!

You've now resorted to these occasional drive-by flamings, which serve no purpose but to feebly draw attention to your worthless whitterings.

Well carry on squealing for attention - nobody here has the power to stop you. I should have joined the others in giving you the cold shoulder, which is what I shall now do.

Buh - bye, little Liam.

Aside from all this non sense going on in the above quote, getting back to the original thread. A friend of mine sold a CGC 9.8 FF 48 late last year or early this year on Ebay for 5700. I can't imagine seeing people pay much more than that.

It just seems to fit you so perfectly. acclaim.gif

Look, Liam, you've come on these boards and been a complete and total arsehole.

Huh? But if I'm a complete and total arsehole...then that would mean I'm...(gulp)...YOUR CLONE! 893whatthe.gif

I should have joined the others in giving you the cold shoulder, which is what I shall now do.

No!.......Not the cold shoulder!

Give me the evil eye!......Force me to walk under a ladder!.......ANYTHING BUT THE COLD SHOULDER ! ! ! 27_laughing.gif

sleeping.gif

Seriously, what was that all about? Was it just the need to play, or what? You obviously didn't do any harm to anyone, I'm just curious about the motive. You'd have to expect a largely negative reaction once the hoax was revealed. What's up?

Seriously, what was that all about? Was it just the need to play, or what? You obviously didn't do any harm to anyone, I'm just curious about the motive. You'd have to expect a largely negative reaction once the hoax was revealed. What's up?

This is another one of those forum oddities that I'm vague on. Didn't this guy hoax that he was dead? Did he then hoax that he was a monk somewhere?

Okay, I'll play, for the benefit of those who weren't up on this silly thing when you tried to pull it off.

Your post of August 6, claimed you were hanging out in an Australian Monastary...

Greetings from Australia

...but the pictures that you supplied with the post were pulled from a couple of different websites, including one from the Blue Cloud Abbey in South Dakota ..... www.bluecloud.org

monk%20contemplating.jpg

and one in Eastern Europe.... http://www.medjugorje.hr/

1003211.jpg

This was apparent from just looking at the source code of your post.

What you gotta do, Brother Liam, is get your own server, and post the pictures there...instead of googling them and then linking to them. That's all.

Now go in Peace.

Seriously.

Go.

lol

Brother Red Hook