• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

number 13 proof of product

35 posts in this topic

In case you didn't see the short

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/07/19/number-13-straight-from-san-diego-comic-cons-black-panel/

it's actually pretty good from a pretty good comic book staring that new genre that we all seem to love....

I little kid massively killing everyone....

so what you don't know.....diamond is sold out of the first one '0' and number '1' is going quickly...

The first appearance is in Dark Horse Presents #2 and that has about 300 copies left in diamond...

I got burnt with all those dhp 11s that are taking up space in my closet...So I'm thinking the '0' is the one to get...or a variant?

okay fair enough...but one thing I do is judge if something looks good in my eye, do I want to see more...

I think that's the difference between a long term investment...and a short burn out...look at watson and holmes...soon as everyone realizes it's nothing special....

Then look at Todd, gradually picking up steam, gaining new readers everyday...long term invesment

hmm ...0 came before the 1

I bought 16 dhp #11s that are sitting in my closet...despite black beetle selling well, these never did well...

1) diamond has a ton of dhp....

2) they are expensive books and thus the mark-up is less

3) they are heavy and require more expensive shipping

4) the bottom of the covers tend to be slightly marred in the printing process making them a bit difficult to sell....you can try explaining the printing thing....

Speculation wise: as a fact the first appearance is DHP #2 ..(Neil Adams cover is cool ).. The #0 reprints the DHP story. I also would speculate to say those copies would not be at diamond much longer if there was solid news on #13. DHP seemed to pan out for a couple of first appearances.. the sin city book is pricey. Either way I am not a speculator ! just writing the facts on this because I actually read it.

There is also still the #1 of #13 at Diamond as well.

This is just a cool video I don't believe there is any other news ?

Speculation wise: as a fact the first appearance is DHP #2 ..(Neil Adams cover is cool ).. The #0 reprints the DHP story. I also would speculate to say those copies would not be at diamond much longer if there was solid news on #13. DHP seemed to pan out for a couple of first appearances.. the sin city book is pricey. Either way I am not a speculator ! just writing the facts on this because I actually read it.

Ok, try this math:

The three DHP issues that make up #0 retail for $24 & cost $12

#0 easily sells for $10 & costs $2.

( not to mention it's out of print )

Ok, try this math:

Ok try this: ITS a reprint same as a trade paper back ! Is that not true? An apple is an apple ! I was stating that DHP #2 Is the first ever creation in original form of #13.

Ok, try this math:

This happens with a lot of #0 reprints (black beetle, hoax hunters, ect) when these properties first start to heat up, over the long run, the true first full always pans out. Dhp 11 variant, hack slash 1 image and dhp 2 will be, and always have been, the key for collectors over any reprints/collected/anything. I wish I had 500 copies of dhp #2 if this does go anywhere as a popular character.

Your lucky to have 500 in stock, it's the public who have not caught up to the book yet. I have had plenty of 200+ copies of stuff before the public caught up, heck, still was buying clone for under 8.00 each right up until literally that MTV announcement video hit.

Cheers!

#0 should not be selling for $10 its not original. The only reason it is because people do not realize its reprints. The #1 is the first new story since DHP so I would say that's original material.

You can never dictate what the market should or shouldn't do.

As an aside, if you want a surefire way to lose money, try doing it in the stock market. :grin:

The should word is really interesting to me....

It recognizes that the world is not the way you want it to, but it does nothing to change it...it absolves the speaker though of any need for action....

People shouldn't kill others...there I said it, aren't you all proud of me?

OK, lets try it this way. Once people realize #0 is reprints it will not sell for a speculative price. If it does i will use the word WOW!

I Don't know how that statement was dictating anything?

The word should was implying that the $10.00 PURCHASES OF #0 is a knee-jerk reaction the the video release .