• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHY? Why do people still send this clown/man money??!!!!

10 posts in this topic

CGC should sue him for using their name... What a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Ebay offers no true protection for the buyer. These people continue to rip off buyers and they allow them to remain active. It's a shame. Really.

Now you show me that!

I actually just bought some stuff from neat stuff collectibles, and I have to say they have a web site to check out and pay for auctions that I had problems with for weeks until they sent me an email with the total and a paypal address.

Once I was able to finally pay them, I received my comics within a week without much problem.

However, I dunno if I'd buy from them again though... They have nice deals, but after seeing all that, I wonder if I got lucky!

I think buyers should check "FB's" before jumping in with them hard earned money.....If there is a comic I wanted to get,I try to stay away from seller with very high volume of items of Ebay.I would just wait and hope to find somebody with that same issue with a lower volume and consistent FB rating.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif