• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Please close.

16 posts in this topic

Four great books up for sale. All books come from an original owner collection so they have only exchanged hands twice: original purchase and me buying the last week.

First :takeit: trumps PM. Thanks for looking.

My wife and I have been selling collectables on eBay under the name TCflea but now just mainly sell are wares at our Antique and Flea Market shops. I did have a couple of sales at the VCC in 2011 but can't seem to find the info on those sales.

Postage Rates are though the USPS. Priority Mail $9 anywhere in the US. Sorry not shipping outside the states. Extra books are 50 cents each. Once payment is cleared books will ship no later than next business day with tracking.

I only accept PayPal.

Please feel free to PM with any questions you might have about these books.

Thanks for looking!

ACTION COMICS #77 $225$195 Sept. 1944 VG+

Great looking book! Complete with tight staples and off-white to white pages and NO musty smell. There is a 1/2 inch tear on the Superman logo, a half inch tear on the middle right side of the boo, and no tape.

act77fr_zps92242d53.jpegact77bck_zps5d400a51.jpeg

More to come.

BATMAN #20 1943 VG+ $500$460

Another great looking book! Complete with tight staples, ow to w pages, and glossy black inks on the cover. Displays great! Clean yellow cover. There is a 1/2 spine split at the top spine and a inch piece missing on the bottom spine.

Bats20fr_zpse6f39e79.jpeg

Bats20bck_zps9a1e3b56.jpeg

ARCHIE COMICS #11 G- (SOLD)

Classic cover! Nice lower grade copy: complete with tight staples. Pages are a nice off-white to white. There is a 1/2 inch piece missing above the top staple and the back cover was the victim of an unfortunate stacking incident.

archie11fr_zpse2ea225a.jpegarchie11bck_zps0bba1330.jpeg

ARCHIE COMICS #23 1946 VG/F (SOLD)

A BEAUTIFUL COPY!!! Complete, tight staples, off-white to white pages. No tape or rusty staples. There is a 1 inch tear on around the top staple on the bottom. 1/2 inch into the FC and a 1/2 inch into the BC.

archie23fr_zps21aa9ca7.jpeg

archie23bck_zpsf2c1dc86.jpeg

Archie23_zpsb6caa446.jpg