• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Nice that the variant covers for #1 weren't too over the top quantity wise.

Which IMO is why it is starting to do decent [besides the fact that it has been a very good read so far]

Yep. Only 2 retail covers and one tiny print run con variant makes for great potential

Looks like #2 is doing pretty well also

This could be on a similar path as PP. Not in terms of prices since PP had lower prints and it caught people by surprises, but the story is creating demands.

Also would require a lot of speculators to bump the thread daily as well.

lol

Bump :whee:

Manifest Destiny 1 $2.99 Image 17,371

Manifest Destiny 2 $2.99 Image 12,801

Not sure if its been posted yet

Does the #1 include the variant cover (Ottley)? If so, I wonder what # includes the Ottley covers.

Edited by John91C

Does the #1 include the variant cover (Ottley)? If so, I wonder what # includes the Ottley covers.

Yes that number includes all variants. Not sure if the Ottley Cover had a ratio to the normal cover though. So even at 50/50 that would be pretty small numbers for such a well received book.

Yes that number includes all variants. Not sure if the Ottley Cover had a ratio to the normal cover though. So even at 50/50 that would be pretty small numbers for such a well received book.

The Ottley was a "last minute" option. From what I recall, retailers were not offered this variant when the book was initially solicited for pre-order and the window for ordering this cover was very tight. I hazard to guess what the ratio could be....

This could be on a similar path as PP. Not in terms of prices since PP had lower prints and it caught people by surprises, but the story is creating demands.

Also would require a lot of speculators to bump the thread daily as well.

lol

Bump :whee:

Kick it. (thumbs u

The Ottley was a "last minute" option. From what I recall, retailers were not offered this variant when the book was initially solicited for pre-order and the window for ordering this cover was very tight. I hazard to guess what the ratio could be....

Exactly...

Most missed this.

72 hour window to order.