• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Neither of you must not be married. lol

That's not what you don't think it means. :insane:

Yea. I was thinking that.

What I mean.

If you were married, you'd be making that bed. lol

Wait, thought that was part of the reason I got married? (shrug)

Yes, my wife is a stickler for the bed being made, doesn't mean I cant argue against it. lol

I'd rather eat ramen noodle soup for the rest of my life than get married again. Good luck you bunch of suckers.

Sorry you feel that way. Ironically, I was a marriage counselor lol Still would be if I could support a family on that pay. And now back to regular MD programming!

So there's this book called Manifest Destiny... it's really well written and incredibly drawn. I'll go so far as to say its a happy marriage of the two creative minds! No therapy needed.

Here's an OA page from issue #4. Matt Roberts has a couple great perspective shots of the fort with some great mood treatment with the morning fog. Oh, and there's a very small horse...

IMG_5529_zps81b7c651.jpg

So there's this book called Manifest Destiny... it's really well written and incredibly drawn. I'll go so far as to say its a happy marriage of the two creative minds! No therapy needed.

Here's an OA page from issue #4. Matt Roberts has a couple great perspective shots of the fort with some great mood treatment with the morning fog. Oh, and there's a very small horse...

IMG_5529_zps81b7c651.jpg

The way Roberts draws scenery, it's got to be the best scenery I've ever seen in a comic book, lovers of nature must be loving the art in this book.

(thumbs u as an avid hiker and mountain biker I concur that he has "the woods" down to a tee.

crazy how much the coloring takes away from the OA. Glad I own a few choice pieces of MD OA. Roberts is right up there with Mooneyham, Hurtt, Jenkins...

This is the highest I've seen the regular cover. $39.99 + shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manifest-Destiny-1-First-Print-Nov-2013-Image-Skybound-Comics-9-8-NM-/301124543838?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item461c6be55e

Very weird description. The title and description mention high grades and then there is a disclaimer stating they don't know how to grade. The picture is your grade. lol