• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Also, since CBT likes to claim I am a pumper.. then why I am not constantly pumping the book I have the most money invested in... Five Ghosts... based on his definition of me I should be in that thread daily shouting about how great it is(and yes it is to me), but I don't... I simply enjoy the collection I have.

Because Five Ghosts has already come and gone and won't see any action unless its adapted to another medium.

When you constantly are posting how many copies of a book you've sold and for how much you DO come across as a pump and dumper.

The word constantly is hyperbole. I went back 25 pages of posts in this thread and I mentioned 3 times how many copies I have sold. Based on the number of posts I have made in this thread, the term constantly does not apply.

3 times too many... No one cares.

Thank you for telling me what I do and don't care about! I wish there were more like you out there to make my decisions for me. Life is hard!

:insane:

-slym

yeah, but he had a 4 rating when he started and a 5 before it ended.....hard to tell from this side of the fence. Be nice to see some more sell to get the true value. Guy hasn't relisted it yet, so hopefully the sale was legit.

Edited by krighton

if its untoward, and he's involved, no way to know. If its untoward and he isnt involved, we'll get a response of value.

if its on the up and up, contacting him doesnt really matter. Wait for the feedback for the BUYER to appear for that item on his profile, and then the buyer's account can be found.

Ultimately, it doesnt really matter. But, if I was going to believe in the validity of an auction setting a new price, triple the current average, higher than BIN available at the time of the bidding........Having a sub 10-feedback user as the winner, would definitely make me question it.

heard back from the guy, no payment yet...I told him he may want to contact the next highest just in case. I'm sure there were a few legitimate bids leading up to the winning one.

Edited by krighton