• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July ComicLink focused auction

89 posts in this topic

Really happy about his one, as it upgrades my VF undercopy, and basically completes the set. For some reason, this issue was tougher than heck for me - it is usually missing when you see a group of HG Dr. Stranges.

RADA783E201379_10161.jpg

Nice! I was just looking at the Dr Strange results because I got the #177 and was amazed how low the book you got went for. Great copy, killer deal.

Here's my #177

RAD704EA201379_9452.jpg

:thumbsup: Cool - I got a CGC 9.2 of that one back in the younger days of CGC, and paid a nosebleed price for it. I still haven't cracked it out, as I was hoping to find a nice raw copy, but that's another issue you rarely see in nice shape.

looks like the famous monsters are going for almost nothing

Yeah. They ended very very weak. Comiclink is definitely not the right venue.

and the monster world getting ready to crash and burn although not as many

Just one book for me. I already have a 9.6 Pedigree copy but I LOVE this cover and its a book from my birth month 5/72 so ill always grab copies for the right price :cloud9:

image_zps525c7716.jpg

Just this one so far. I've been waiting to grab some low number DDs at the right price, and while I have no idea what GPA would be on this I figured that $92 for this book can't be too awful.

RADEBDDA2013625_94624.jpg

RADAA88D2013624_162156.jpg

Checkout now so I get my money :taptaptap:

working on the DC first are we hm

1 bid, one loss :(

will try again tonight :banana:

It doesn't matter when I pay, as you'll get paid 30 days from now anyways, jackazz