• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July ComicLink focused auction

89 posts in this topic

Only one book that I am interested in that is not something I really even need. I think it would be cool to have. A ridiculous cover that would be the first slab I actually keep on display.

I am at the point where it does not make sense for me to upgrade any Spider-mans for a few hundred dollars just to go up in grade by .5. It looks like August is the CLink month for me.

Had to update my CC/contact info before I could bid but their form would not let me add a last name. They grouped my first and last name together on the first name line and I could not change it. So I wasn't able to bid.

I am SOOOO pissed. All the books that I wanted went for GPA lows and I've been waiting weeks to bid. Even started a WTB thread specifically for these.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Had to update my CC/contact info before I could bid but their form would not let me add a last name. They grouped my first and last name together on the first name line and I could not change it. So I wasn't able to bid.

I am SOOOO pissed. All the books that I wanted went for GPA lows and I've been waiting weeks to bid. Even started a WTB thread specifically for these.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Fix it before the Marvel Premiere 47 and 48 ends. :news:

:roflmao:

I fixed it 37 seconds after the auction ended.

This sucks so hard.

This sucks so hard.

What were the books?

This sucks so hard.

What were the books?

Captain Marvel #1 and then the next 3 issues if I got the first one.

I've been planning that as my graduation gift to myself for some time. Gorgeous copies and they went so cheap too.

Really happy about his one, as it upgrades my VF undercopy, and basically completes the set. For some reason, this issue was tougher than heck for me - it is usually missing when you see a group of HG Dr. Stranges.

RADA783E201379_10161.jpg

Really happy about his one, as it upgrades my VF undercopy, and basically completes the set. For some reason, this issue was tougher than heck for me - it is usually missing when you see a group of HG Dr. Stranges.

RADA783E201379_10161.jpg

Nice! I was just looking at the Dr Strange results because I got the #177 and was amazed how low the book you got went for. Great copy, killer deal.

Here's my #177

RAD704EA201379_9452.jpg