• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 54 (x2) and 55 (x3) - midgrade frenzy sale thread! All SOLD!!!

18 posts in this topic

ALL SOLD!!!

Hello All,

This is my first sales thread on the boards! Please be gentle! I can PM you a link to my ebay feedback if you’d like that.

For sale are some mid-grade frenzy first Ultron books!

I’ve given each book a “name,” so please refer to this name when PMing me about which book you want. The books available, and their names, are as follows:

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 4.0 and a 5.0, named “rusty staples”

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 5.5 and 6.5, named “right edge”

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 4.0 and a 5.0, named “stain”

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 5.0 and a 6.0, named “centerfold”

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 5.0 and a 6.0, named “bottom staple”

Each book will be priced along with its scan and further description below, and each book will ship in the USA for $5.00. I will combine shipping if you buy more than one book.

SPECIAL DEAL!!! – This deal is only available as long as all 5 books are still available (how long will that be?) when you post “I’ll take them all!” Take all 5 books for $575 including shipping in the USA!

- 1ST :takeit: in the sales thread beats EVERYTHING PM related

- Paypal only please

- No HOS or PL members

- Out of USA will be at exact cost, and I’ve never shipped anything internationally, so bare with me if that winds up being the case.

I'm not an expert grader! I’ve posted what I think are decent estimates, but please don’t rely on that! Please ask any questions you like and go based off of the scans and descriptions below.

Thanks!

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 4.0 and a 5.0, named “rusty staples” – this one has some rust and discoloration on both of its staples and some staining on the front and back cover. See some stain spots on lower right front corner.

$100

scyjx0.jpg

2hi9o9x.jpg

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 5.5 and 6.5, named “right edge” – this one’s defects are pretty apparent in the scans, spine ticks, top left front corner, and a color breaking crease along the right edge toward the top on the front cover right corner.

$125

29clvzc.jpg

av2a8o.jpg

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 4.0 and a 5.0, named “stain” – this one has some staining and/or tanning on the cover, and on the first couple pages there are some finger prints on the pages as if the ink was still wet when it was read the first time.

$125

2aamzq1.jpg

2qa6cxt.jpg

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 5.0 and a 6.0, named “centerfold” – this one has a ripple at the top center that you can see in the scan, and the top right corner has a curve to it where it appears to have gotten wet at some point (you can see the water mark on some of the interior pages). The centerfold page and the next page below that are detached at the top staple, the bottom staple is a little loose but everything is attached to that one.

$150

2i6hrhi.jpg

2ebwowl.jpg

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 5.0 and a 6.0, named “bottom staple” – this one has the cover and the first page detached at the bottom staple. The top staple is still attached, though there does appear to be some wear around the top staple.

$150

bitpjo.jpg

2zr47rd.jpg