• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

?

33 posts in this topic

56 posts and 23 topics created. It's called an "internal" monologue for a reason.

Depends which Plain Mad is talking I guess.

Maybe one is the more outspoken type. :gossip:

I'm sensing the next thing we're gonna get from PlainMad is all his threads converted over to .jpgs of a dog's nuts.

I'm sensing the next thing we're gonna get from PlainMad is all his threads converted over to .jpgs of a dog's nuts.

Ha!

I remember that guy! - Crazy, crazy evening.

Of course should canine testicles or indeed explicit pics of a couple having intercourse (4 months ago?) invade these hallowed boards - its certainly IBTL time.

Personally , I'm over the canine genitalia shots, but the couple seemed rather energetic so I'm plumping for that! lol

(thumbs u

I missed out the intercourse pictures - but yeah, the dog nuts meltdown was hilarious. I think it lasted about 15 minutes, but it was kind of glorious. Every thread edited with dog nuts. lol

There seems to be quite a bit of gardening going on today.

Fertilizing, as well.

-slym

You say poh-tay-toe I say poh-tah-tah