• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Ultron undercopies...10-20% off

15 posts in this topic

:news:10% off all listed prices. Take more than one item, 20% off the total.:news:

Hi all,

CAUTION: WALL OF TEXT

I have only had a handful of sales threads on the boards, but have purchased many books here.

My Kudos:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6183872&fpart=1

My eBay feedback:

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cwestgate&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

SHIPPING: I am shipping from Canada

Shipping included in price for North America. International will be exact minus $20.

PAYMENT: Paypal only.

RETURNS: Returns welcome if you are not happy with book/grading, let me know within a week of getting the book(s). You are responsible for return shipping.

GRADING: I own CGC books from 1.8-9.9 and everything in-between, but have never made my own submissions. I will not say any RAW books in my threads are a guaranteed 9.8 or even 9.6, but definitely have books in those ranges. I am just not comfortable at this time grading that high, but if I put NM/NM+ on a book, it will be nice. Also, see returns above and know I will take ANY book back.

Cheers,

Cole

:news:10% off all listed prices. Take more than one item, 20% off the total.:news:

Marvel Premiere #47 - NM

$40 shipped

- 3" NCB crease back cover

- white pages

- IMO, should be pressed and subbed

img076_zpsc53c5396.jpg

img077_zps1c0e00f2.jpg

Pretty MP 47. Is that black mark above Barry's head on the bc distributor's ink?

Marvel Premiere #47 - NM

$40 shipped

- white pages

img076_zpsc53c5396.jpg

img077_zps1c0e00f2.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel Premiere #47 - NM

$40 shipped

- white pages

img076_zpsc53c5396.jpg

img077_zps1c0e00f2.jpg

:takeit:

^^ thank you, and yes that is distributor ink.