• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I wonder how many boardees have never gotten a strike, or a wrist slap? hm

Quite a few. Maybe a better question would be how many board members never had either of them happen. :hi:

Never had either but I thought of two things that would probably lead to one today:

1 - Start a thread about what type of thread to start.

2 - Use the new CBCS logo as my next avatar.

I've never gotten one but was framed for one. Got one warning.

I wonder how many boardees have never gotten a strike, or a wrist slap? hm

Quite a few. Maybe a better question would be how many board members never had either of them happen. :hi:

:hi::hi:

You were framed or goaded into doing something that was deemed strike / warning worthy? Explain "framed".

You were framed or goaded into doing something that was deemed strike / warning worthy? Explain "framed".

I was arguing with everyone and someone made a new account and with their first post posted kav is great etc leave him alone then humped the button claiming I did it.

I was arguing with everyone and someone made a new account and with their first post posted kav is great etc leave him alone then humped the button claiming I did it.

Don't argue. Simply ignore.