• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Now if we can only get rid of that Kav guy

The wheels are in motion.

Kav just posts a lot. He doesn't threaten or argue. He only responds when provoked. I think getting him banned would be very difficult and enough people would be firmly against it.

Kav is not a scammer and does not harm anyone. He should not even be in any discussions of banishment. :(

All you have to do is start the poll...,

Now if we can only get rid of that Kav guy

I found it strange that a thread went poof a few days ago, at 2:45 am EST.

Almost three in the morning.

So which mod is up at that time of the day (night)? Should get overtime pay. Or some free sleeping pills.

7.45 am, GMT, altered + 5 hour offset.

Could be a UK-based mod, having breakfast and doing mod stuff at the same time?

I found it strange that a thread went poof a few days ago, at 2:45 am EST.

Almost three in the morning.

So which mod is up at that time of the day (night)? Should get overtime pay. Or some free sleeping pills.

7.45 am, GMT, altered + 5 hour offset.

Could be a UK-based mod, having breakfast and doing mod stuff at the same time?

Bangers and mash?

Keep kav for sure!

Yeah, he can say some silly things sometimes but he also has a lot of comic knowledge to share. He really is here to be part of the community and I certainly think he's an asset. (thumbs u

Keep kav for sure!

Yeah, he can say some silly things sometimes but he also has a lot of comic knowledge to share. He really is here to be part of the community and I certainly think he's an asset. (thumbs u

Yeah like did you know in the SA DC would come up with an idea for a cover-Curt Swan would come in and draw it on the spot. Then George Klein would ink it right there. It was given to a writer to come up with a story. That's one of the reasons those stories were so wacky.

olsen72cover_5074.jpg