• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Where is all this drama on the boards? You guys make it sound like there is an epidemic somewhere… I'm just not seeing it…

Yeah but that's nothing new.

:baiting:

Where is all this drama on the boards? You guys make it sound like there is an epidemic somewhere… I'm just not seeing it…

Yeah but that's nothing new.

:baiting:

Are you seeing it? Please someone tell me what I'm missing… RMA clearly sees it…

In many cases, it is self-inflicted drama from those that come back repeatedly talking about all the things they hate about this place. Yet they still come back for more.

:facepalm:

With all the inside jokes around here I'm pretty stoked I know what #4 means :cloud9:

I think I'm going to go try a #4 in the bathroom later tonight. It sounds challenging.

It's basically a Double #2. Weigh yourself before and after.

Can we at least get some actual strikes out of this? :wishluck:

Arch hasn't posted In a couple of hours. Hope he didn't get a strike. :wishluck:

Arch has said his piece-clearly. If you think he's gonna stick around and get involved in one of those endless cluster-funks, NO WAY

I think the last few months have been pretty drama-free but before that there were 'nucular' meltdowns all over the place.