• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donna Troy

15 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure it was in the Teen Titans/Young Justice "Graduation Day" 3-issue mini?

A decent read, as I remember... though I don't remember HOW she died. I can look later if no one else can come up with the answer.

There are hints of it in the current Teen Titans storyline, everytime Wonder Girl gets these visons of Ares in the middle of battle or conversation with other Titans, he keeps alluding to some destiny for her and in this latest vision, there is a glimpse of Donna Troy, so I've already committed to her return as a given... maybe she's behind Identity Crisis? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

I'm pretty sure it was in the Teen Titans/Young Justice "Graduation Day" 3-issue mini?

A decent read, as I remember... though I don't remember HOW she died. I can look later if no one else can come up with the answer.

Is Young Justice still ongoing? Or did TT replace it? And are the Graduation Day issues expensive, or should I be able to find them for a reasonable price? (i.e. cover price or less)?

Is Young Justice still ongoing? Or did TT replace it? And are the Graduation Day issues expensive, or should I be able to find them for a reasonable price? (i.e. cover price or less)?

TT did indeed replace Young Justice, but I don't know if the Graduation Day books are expensive?

There is apparently a TPB out (and it appears to be dirt cheap at this point) :

Link 1

Link 2

Weird that there aren't ANY other sets that I can find on Ebay... confused-smiley-013.gif