• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. Thank you Everyone!

36 posts in this topic

Hey, I recently upgraded a couple books and need to move a few.

No hosers or probies.

Paypal, check, or M/O accepted. Check/M/O must clear before sending

Shipping is $9.00, as I bulletproof the book and ship safely only in priority mail boxes

US only, international please pm me.

No hassle return policy. I'll even pay for return shipping, as I want you to be happy.

PM's and questions welcome

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood Spideyfein.

Here is a link to my kudos

SpideyFein Kudos

I also have 100% feedback on Ebay- id is bigdelf

Strange Tales 110- 2.5-3.0 Bright Colors

SOLD

-Water damage, rusted staples, the lower right corner is warped,

-After the centerfold, many pages on the righthand corners have folds and many pages have creases.

-About 5 to 7 pages have a wear from the water damage, and are slightly worn away. They are very small, on the very bottom on the pages that don't affect the story.

-All of the corners have slight wear, but that bottom right corner has a small tear.

-Comic is complete, with no writing, or tape, or stamps.

I think a press would do wonders. It still presents very nicely, and looks great in a mylar.

You will get a FREE FF53 in vg/vg+ with this book. The biggest issue is wear at the spine, other than that, very nice Yay.

EF0D6882_zpsaefc73b4.jpg

DCD4A153_zps7eb5d6de.jpg

Strange Tales 110- 2.5-3.0 $600 Bright Colors

-After the centerfold, many pages on the righthand corners have folds and many pages have creases.

-About 5 to 7 pages have a wear from the water damage, and are slightly worn away. They are very small, on the very bottom on the pages that don't affect the story.

-All of the corners have slight wear, but that bottom right corner has a small tear.

I think a press would do wonders. It still presents very nicely, and looks great in a mylar.

You will get a FREE FF53 in vg/vg+ with this book. The biggest issue is wear at the spine, others, very nice Yay.

EF0D6882_zpsaefc73b4.jpg

DCD4A153_zps7eb5d6de.jpg

9D47619B_zps7c615ee9.jpg

CDF5B558_zpsf5887044.jpg

91CBEE7F_zpseed639ea.jpg

FDDCB618_zpsd804e8f4.jpg

73AC9BF3_zpsf63a6415.jpg

FD8163AA_zps9f4bb21e.jpg

94AD52C5_zpsea859727.jpg

1AB2A585_zpsbc64c019.jpg

09A5E49B_zps8dff3030.jpg

1E3D0880_zpsba32d8f9.jpg

48EB1AE4_zpscd30401f.jpg

AEABEA96_zps620b5fe1.jpg

64BFBE76_zps7ba34db5.jpg

006B91FF_zps2edee664.jpg

4579D7B1_zpsf63ea4d7.jpg

141D88D5_zpsde2ec1b2.jpg

AAEC8F95_zps51671615.jpg

:takeit:

Strange Tales 110- 2.5-3.0

Bright Colors

You will get a FREE FF53 in vg/vg+ with this book. The biggest issue is wear at the spine, others, very nice Yay.

EF0D6882_zpsaefc73b4.jpg

DCD4A153_zps7eb5d6de.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!!!!!

Daredevil 131 NM-/NM

SOLD via pm

-Looks great, nice colors.

-the bottom right corner has slight overhang, and slight indentation near the bottom right corner, very slight.

-2 minor spine nicks, a one mini near the top staple

-Has a spine roll, which could be pressed out if you are into it

-Pages are very clean, and appears to be unread

-Complete, tight, no writing, cutouts, tape

E39785AB_zps23a1b9e7.jpg

Wow That went off faster than a Prom dress

I should have snagged it...oh well

Youre #110-greedy :baiting:

I don't have any! If you had said ASM 121 greedy, I'd have to say guilty as charged!

I keep forgetting you both sell & collect. It must be frustrating when you sell a book and then becomes "hot" and you regret having sold previous copies… :D

I don't have any! If you had said ASM 121 greedy, I'd have to say guilty as charged!

I keep forgetting you both sell & collect. It must be frustrating when you sell a book and then becomes "hot" and you regret having sold previous copies :D

Happens all the time....seems more frequent than usual. But every so often...a little jewel works its way back home (aahem BB 28 6.0 :banana:)

Marvel Spotlight 5 VG/VG+ $125 $115 $105

-A nice presenter, nice colors

-has a thin tear on the front cover that goes vertically through the number 5 to the end of the box

-right bottom corner has crease and wear, top right has crease and wear, nicks on the spine

-complete, no writing, tape, tight binding

EE0B9FF2_zps0898bc6f.jpg

0E15BF78_zps44566352.jpg

160C2980_zpsf5af2812.jpg

853C983D_zps70342ad5.jpg

F0E9E7E8_zpsaac2e8c9.jpg

2E626F4E_zps12bdbe9c.jpg

2D19CBAD_zps516dc18c.jpg

0A6414C7_zps222a1e9b.jpg

I keep forgetting you both sell & collect. It must be frustrating when you sell a book and then becomes "hot" and you regret having sold previous copies :D

Happens all the time....seems more frequent than usual. But every so often...a little jewel works its way back home (aahem BB 28 6.0 :banana:)

:cloud9:

BB 28 6.0. Nice. I'll take that any day over a ST 110.