• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raw SA Marvel; TOS 59, Thor 165, miscellany! NOW SOLD-OUT!

19 posts in this topic

Some neat books tonight, and more to come!

Shipping is free to contiguous U.S., outsiders or special requests, PM me. We'll talk. The usual ban of HOSers and that ilk apply.

I accept Paypal, checks (must clear), MOs, the standard stuff.

First up tonight is Strange Tales #126, the first appearance of Dormmamu and Clea (Doc's squeeze). I'm only calling this book a fine, as the PQ is cream/off white. Still a very nice copy that you should almost certainly buy. SOLD!

<a  href=000_00561_zps78a8fce1.jpg' alt='000_0056

I'll take ST 126

^^

But it won't have packaging as cool as yours. Thanks!

lol That's ok. It'll be awesome to get just the same!

Up next, a sorbet to cleanse the superhero pallate. Two-Gun Kid #58, one of the "monster" westerns. This copy's centerfold is completely detached, but present. I was sad. Asking SOLD!

<a  href=000_00581_zps65500260.jpg' alt='000_0058

Rawhide Kid #17, THE key Marvel western. This copy suffers from cream/almost tan pages, but is NOT brittle. Looks okay (Bad pic, sorry) good minus. Yours for $45.

:takeit:

Up next, a sorbet to cleanse the superhero pallate. Two-Gun Kid #58, one of the "monster" westerns. This copy's centerfold is completely detached, but present. I was sad. Asking $20.

:takeit:

Another ^^

Thank you!