• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cal's on timeout???!!?!!

204 posts in this topic

Surpised he isn't banned
He'll just sue to get reinstated like he did on the eBay boards. meh

Did that really happen? That's effin' hilarious if it did. lol

Oh, it happened. There's a bunch of people from the old Ebay Live board that can attest to that.

There's, like, three! Y'all are old and droppin' like flies!! lol

Maybe this will give him the time he needed to get his other website set up where he is exposing everybody.

Or maybe he is just reading these threads making a list of complaints to call in about when CGC opens tomorrow.

Too bad CGC was able to obtain a cease-and-desist order against CAL and block his number from calling them. After the 865,045,623 calls to CGC today he is no longer able to call them.

hm

That poor redial button...

:eek:

-slym

Surpised he isn't banned
He'll just sue to get reinstated like he did on the eBay boards. meh

Did that really happen? That's effin' hilarious if it did. lol

Oh, it happened. There's a bunch of people from the old Ebay Live board that can attest to that.

There's, like, three! Y'all are old and droppin' like flies!! lol

I could round up a dozen of them in no time flat :)

But re-reading the post, I want to point out that he sued Ebay, and not the Ebay boards specifically.

I don't know Cal like those who have been around for a long time, but I don't get why people feed into his antics. he obviously craves attention, I find him extremely annoying and not entertaining at all. Boards are better off without him

Perhaps Cal and nocute could start their own utopian comic message board where nobody argues and the posts are devoid of all humor and sexuality.

Nobody would go there though... :blush:

I don't know Cal like those who have been around for a long time, but I don't get why people feed into his antics. he obviously craves attention, I find him extremely annoying and not entertaining at all. Boards are better off without him

Man, I get a huge kick out of him. I often find myself screaming at the monitor when he's posting too, but that's all part of the fun.

LONG LIVE CALTOPIA!! :headbang:

Man, I get a huge kick out of him. I often find myself screaming at the monitor when he's posting too, but that's all part of the fun.

LONG LIVE CALTOPIA!! :headbang:

I liked Lexcorp too. :(