• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cal's on timeout???!!?!!

204 posts in this topic

Yeah, I thought you had did that yourself. I noticed it as I had a question about something and figured you turned them off for the time being.

Nope. That was a gift provided free.

:P

lol

There seems to be quite a bit of ninja gardening of threads lately. I noticed that some of the things I posted were deleted. Some I guess I understand why, others I have no idea why.

I am pretty sure that a post I made about the authenticity of an item perhaps being real and my loss of a Steiner certification of a Jeter auto' bat was poofed. Why?! I have no idea. Yankee haters?

Either way... there seems to be some amusing things going on as of late.

Were you quoting another post? If they poof a post, any posts quoting it get poofed along with it.

Is there even one person that believes his Thursday/Friday return thread will be the most epic, greatest thing that will happen on the boards in 2013?!? :whee:

Seems like you do... :shrug:

Yeah, I thought you had did that yourself. I noticed it as I had a question about something and figured you turned them off for the time being.

Nope. That was a gift provided free.

:P

lol

There seems to be quite a bit of ninja gardening of threads lately. I noticed that some of the things I posted were deleted. Some I guess I understand why, others I have no idea why.

I am pretty sure that a post I made about the authenticity of an item perhaps being real and my loss of a Steiner certification of a Jeter auto' bat was poofed. Why?! I have no idea. Yankee haters?

Either way... there seems to be some amusing things going on as of late.

Were you quoting another post? If they poof a post, any posts quoting it get poofed along with it.

I have to say that I do not remember if I did or not. The thing I was responding to was someone calling the AF15 scammer out on selling a Yogi Berra ball without the authentication. I responded that it could have happened as I have a couple of Berra autos and his was consistent and that for my 30th I was given a Jeter bat that the Steiner authenticity was thrown out with the packaging by accident. (Has the hologram but the matching card is gone)

Is there even one person that believes his Thursday/Friday return thread will be the most epic, greatest thing that will happen on the boards in 2013?!? :whee:

If it is anything like the fanfare generated with his 10,000th post, I hope you have a backup plan for the Friday festivities. :whatev:

o0o0o What have I missed I Wonder!?!

11 Years of the CGC Boards? :shrug:

To get him started on catching up I bumped the 2002 Year in Review.

(from 2002)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=43150#Post43150

I've seen Cal with a TOS 39 3.5, a IM #1 9.4 and an IMSM 1 9.6. I'm having a lot of difficulty with the "1.5M in sales over 15 yrs" statement.

True, he could hit those sales numbers with those lower tier books but that would have to be a lot of sales. I can only recall over the last 3 years on the boards, sporadic advertising of such books.

His ebay sales feedback does suggest that type of volume either. (shrug)

( I checked his feedback over the last 5 months and the only significant sales were the TOS 39 3.5 and a $400 sale of SS1 )

Don't forget, he has multiple eBay accounts ;)

Surpised he isn't banned
He'll just sue to get reinstated like he did on the eBay boards. meh

Did that really happen? That's effin' hilarious if it did. lol

Oh, it happened. There's a bunch of people from the old Ebay Live board that can attest to that.

There's, like, three! Y'all are old and droppin' like flies!! lol

I could round up a dozen of them in no time flat :)

But re-reading the post, I want to point out that he sued Ebay, and not the Ebay boards specifically.

I never saw any proof that he "sued" eBay, we just know he came back and said he took legal action, it could have been having someone call or it could have been a timed suspension.

Personally, except for that last 9.4 thread (which made no sense) and his junk about Notsure's house (after he was assured many times it DID burn down)...I thought he's been much calmer.

Perhaps he saw Game of Thrones a few too many times.

I thought those creatures north of the wall looked familiar.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6888818#Post6888818

I never thought I'd see the day Teflon Cal would be deemed to have gone to far. :shrug:

1000x500px-LL-c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-full-of-win.jpg

Brendan is so looking forward to this timeout of Cal bot.

:)

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten button-humped to Poofsberg.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6888818#Post6888818

I never thought I'd see the day Teflon Cal would be deemed to have gone to far. :shrug:

Why?

Why?

last time Buddy Jesus showed up, some folks got offended on religious grounds.

Why?

That's not Jesus. It's the guy who works down the fish shop who looks like him.

Why?

That's not Jesus. It's the guy who works down the fish shop who looks like him.

I'm Jesus and so's my wife!