• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

86 posts in this topic

It's no secret that Adam and I have partnered up on some books, which a lot of dealers do regularly.

That's why Adam is auctioning them as well as shipping them. Much easier for him to do it from the US than me from Canada. The USPS shipping costs are much cheaper within the US but also quicker as there are no customs delays.

(thumbs u

If anyone has any questions they're always free to send me a PM (this means you, bomber-bob). :baiting:

It's no secret that Adam and I have partnered up on some books, which a lot of dealers do regularly.

That's why Adam is auctioning them as well as shipping them. Much easier for him to do it from the US than me from Canada. The USPS shipping costs are much cheaper within the US but also quicker as there are no customs delays.

(thumbs u

If anyone has any questions they're always free to send me a PM (this means you, bomber-bob). :baiting:

Maybe he PM'd Adam. :baiting: